At Treekit we are really looking forward to stocking Meindl’s new boot, the Airstream Rock.
The Rock builds on the firm foundation set by its proven predecessor – the Airstream. This chainsaw protective boot sets new standards in terms of safety and comfort.
With its two-part sole the Airstream Rock ensures stability at work. The outside of the sole is made of grippy abrasion resistant rubber; the interior is hardwearing and the “MultiGrip Rock” rubber is imbedded with metal particles for extra grip, ensuring sure footing even on slippery surfaces.
Meindl has equipped the Airstream Rock with further innovations, a flexible cuff surrounds the heel to keep wood chippings and dirt outside the boot, and a new tongue construction provides better air circulation inside the boot.
The NEW Aistream Rock is a sporty looking chainsaw boot that promises all day comfort at work.
The features that have made the original Aistream one of Treekit’s best selling boots, have seen further development
the Aistream Rock and so we don’t doubt that this boot will quickly become a new favourite for arborists.
- Cut resistant boots in accordance with EN ISO 20345, Class I, S2
- Cut Protection Class 2
- Further development of the proven Airstream features
- MFS (Memory Foam System) provides high wearing comfort
- Lightweight aluminium toe caps
- Gore-Tex Waterproof and Breathable lining
- Sticky, self-cleaning “MultiGrip Rock” sole with metal particles
- Flexible ankle cuff keeps out dirt and wood chips
- Digafix lacing system provides a pressure free way of pulling the heel into the heel cup
- New tongue construction for better air circulation in the boot
- Rubber rand circulates the whole boot providing abrasion protection
- Reflecting points on sides
- Removable “Air-Active dry sole” insole
- Leg height 20,5 cm
- Weight 2160g (Size. 43)
Meindl recommend that the Airstream Rock be maintained with Meindl’s proven Sportwax and Wet Proof.